First thing I thought of when I popped the lid open at the end?
KFC’s whipped potato.
But first thing’s first.
50g Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste
1kg potatoes, peeled and cubed in 2cm pieces
- Place the Parmesan cheese into the TMX bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
- Place, milk, salt and chopped potatoes into the bowl.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes at 100 degrees celcius on speed 1. The potatoes should break apart quite easily when prodded.
- Insert the butterfly. Add the butter and Parmesan cheese. Mash for 20-30 seconds on speed 3-4.
- This is what it looked like at the end..
KFC-mashed-potato-esque don’t you think? I would have liked my mash potatoes thicker, this was much sloppier than I was used to. I think I’ll reduce the milk to 200g and see how we go next time.