(Original recipe here, I made a few changes)
After my last wonky attempt at Thermomix peanut cookies, I was determined to find a recipe that tasted better (or, rather, one that would be more foolproof!) It took me a while as Google was convinced that I was looking for peanut BUTTER cookies, but I found this recipe in the end. The dough was much easier to work with this time around.
300g self-raising flour
250g soft butter
180g sugar (I used 150g raw sugar)
- Put the nuts into the TMX bowl and grind for 6 seconds/speed 10.
- Add the self-raising flour. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 4. Set aside.
- Pop your butter and sugar into the TMX bowl and mix for 1 min/speed 4.
- Add the egg in and mix for 30 seconds/speed 4.
- Pour in half of the flour mixture into the bowl and mix for 10 seconds/speed 3. Pour in the other half and mix for another 10 seconds/speed 3.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll teaspoons of dough into little balls and place them on your tray. Use a teaspoon or fork to flatten the balls slightly.
- Pop into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Try not to eat them too quickly.