Recipe from this blogpost
Peanut butter and peanut butter-flavoured ANYTHING are some of my favourite things on this planet. Peanut butter thick shakes? I’m there. Reese’s peanut butter cups? Yes. Please. Split an Oreo in two, add peanut butter to the side without the icing, mash it back together for the best sandwich known to man? TOTALLY.
So when I went on a cookie recipe hunt and found this, my head nearly exploded. A cookie comprised mainly of PEANUT BUTTER????? Holy shit!
– 210g peanut butter (my favourite is Kraft Crunchy)
– 55g raw sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (I had vanilla bean paste in the pantry so I used that)
– ½ teaspoon baking powder
– Pinch of good quality salt
– 75g good quality dark chocolate chips
– Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius.
– Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to your TMX bowl, and mix on 5 secs/speed 4.
– Add chocolate and mix for 5 secs/reverse/speed 3.
– Spoon onto baking tray and flatten slightly. You can make this as big/small as you want.
– Throw in the oven and bake for 10-15 mins until browned.
– Try not to eat all in one sitting!