Baby puree does NOT a good photo make! But I thought i’d feature at least one fruit and one veggie post until I can start making more interesting mixes. I bought some orange and white sweet potato to whip up and freeze. The white sweet potato turned out a lot starchier than the orange, and bub doesn’t seem to care much for the former.
– Sweet potato (I wouldn’t put more than 2 decent-sized potatoes in the TMX)
– Cool boiled water, approx 50g per 250g of sweet potato
– Peel and cut potatoes into chunks. Pop in TMX bowl.
– Chop for 5 secs/speed 8.
– Add water into bowl, and scrape down the sides.
– Cook for 20 mins/100 degrees/speed 1.
– Scrape down the sides again, then blend for 5 secs/speed 7.
– Cool, then spoon into individual containers/ice cube trays and freeze until use.