Whaddaya know, bub ADORES broccoli! Which is fab, since it’s pretty cheap right now. I do give her one course of broccoli followed by something sweet and smooth (apple or pear) so that she has textures and flavours from opposite ends of the spectrum.
A head of broccoli, fat stem chopped off, cut into florets
– Pop florets into TMX bowl, and chop for 5 secs/speed 5
– Scrape sides down, and cook for 12 mins/100 degrees/speed 1.
– Check that broccoli is cooked through (i.e. soft but not collapsing). Cook a little bit longer if needed.
– Blend for 8 secs/speed 8.
– Done! Because the texture will still be a bit coarse, you may want to add a splash of cool boiled water when serving to bub. I did this to start off with, but don’t need to anymore.