I stumbled across this blog recently and LOVE the ideas I found! I tried two out one weekend to freeze so I could pop it in the oven for bub (and myself).
First up, a healthy twist on the good ol’ nugget.
3 slices of old/frozen bread
A handful of leaves (I had rocket at home but you could use spinach too)
110g broccoli florets (a very small head of broccoli)
1 small carrot, peeled and chopped into chunks
1 onion, peeled and quartered
2 garlic cloves
500g boneless chicken, chopped into chunks (the recipe calls for breast meat but I used thigh as I prefer that cut)
s&p to taste
- Tear bread into chunks and pop in the TMX bowl with the handful of leaves. Blitz on speed 7/2 secs and check if the consistency suits you. Otherwise hit Turbo a couple of times. Set aside.
- Add veggies, onion and garlic into the bowl. Chop on speed 7/3 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
- Add remaining ingredients. Chop on speed 7/5 secs or until combined.
- Shape into nugget shapes, then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake in a 180 degrees celcius oven for 30 minutes along with a drizzle of oil, or freeze the nuggets until you need them.